📌 This article is relevant to the Classic Builder.
Note: It is easier to build an itinerary with a page for each day using the Calendar Builder.
In this help article, we’ll show you how to create an itinerary in the Classic Builder that includes a page for each day of your clients trip. Watch this short 5 minute tutorial to learn how:
1. From the Itineraries dashboard click Create New Itinerary, click New From Template. Search for "Your Custom Trip" from the dropdown.
You will see that three options will appear; "New - BLANK!" either with a left aligned overview page or with a standard overview page (per the below), and "Daily Program." The main difference between the two templates is on the Travel Brief page. With the "Daily Program" template, you’ll notice that the text ‘Daily Program’ is visible as seen in the below image:
📌 Note: This text cannot be changed in this template however if you’d prefer to not have ‘Daily Program’ visible in the overview page, you can simply click the first template option that reads ‘New - BLANK’.
2. On the General Info tab, select the File Name you would like to put this itinerary in, or create a new one. Make sure to add in your Internal Notes, update your Proposal Title as well as pull in any additional Information Pages.
3. Click Next at the bottom of the General Info tab to continue to the Details tab. If you have firm dates you can click Organize by Date and Update the Start Date for the trip.
4. Add or remove days using the + button at the bottom of the table or the 3 dots from the right side of the table (Delete or Duplicate); add new blank pages to your itinerary by @mentioning the page @DailyProgramBLANK.
❗️Note: Do not delete the '@DailyProgramBLANK' page from here because it will delete the page from the itinerary and there is no way to get it back later.
5. Click Next at the bottom of the Details tab to continue to the costs tab. Make sure to input any relevant costs here or leave blank. Then click Next.
6. You will then be taken to your Itinerary tab. It has also pulled in the information from our Details tab.
7. Below the Travel Brief page, you’ll see that there are now completely blank pages that we can customize. Make sure to select a primary photo by clicking Replace image. Update the main headline such as 'Arrival Day' and input a headline on the left side over the primary image.
8. Now, the fun begins! You can then continue to build each page by using your Element Library. Need a reminder on how to use it? Make sure to watch this nifty tutorial!
Alternatively, you can use select the Calendar Builder which will automatically create a page for each day!
🎉 Have fun creating beautiful content!