Safari Portal offers a "Save to Homescreen" functionality which allows you to save guest portals and itineraries to the the homescreen of their mobile device for easy reference later.
🌟 At the very bottom of this help article, you will find a PDF document with instructions that you can share with your guests.
To do this:
On iOS devices like iPhones:
- if you are using Safari browser, tap the Share button, and tap Add to Home Screen (per screencast below)
- if you are using Chrome browser on your iOS device, follow the steps below:
- Launch Shortcuts (pull down on home screen and search for Shortcuts, OR Search your device for your Shortcuts App, OR Download the Shortscuts app from the Appstore), and tap the +i con in the top right.
- Tap + Add Action and search for Chrome in the search bar.
- From the list of Chrome shortcuts, select Open URLs in Chrome.
4. Here, tap URL and type in or paste the itinerary link.
5. Then type in a name for the saved link
6. Tap the blue settings icon in the top right
6. Now, select Add to Home Screen and tap Add again in the top right to confirm the action.
If you are using an Android device:
Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) while in Chrome, and tap Add to Home Screen.
You can see this also works offline!
Feel free to download the PDF document with instructions below to share with guests.👇