If you have multiple families or groups on the same trip, it may not be suitable for them to share a single Guest Portal due to concerns around privacy or differing travel arrangements including pre/post-travel plans.
In such cases, IF the itineraries are different - for example, maybe one group or family is doing a trip extension or a pre trip - we would in that case recommend duplicating the itinerary (making sure to include any differing travel plans of the different groups) and then create individual Guest Portals for each group of travelers. This will allow you to customize each itinerary and Guest Portal according to the unique needs of each group.
📌 If you have multiple families or groups on the same trip and you prefer to have one core confirmed trip with multiple guest portals attached to that, please see here.
1. Duplicate the confirmed itinerary.
2. Then create several files and name them something like:
- MIGRATION INVITATIONAL/ Smith Family x 4
- MIGRATION INVITATIONAL/ Doe Family x 5
- MIGRATION INVITATIONAL/ Jones Family x 2
3. This will allow you to create individual, private Guest Portals for each family or group and also to manage slight tweaks to a core trip in case the Jones family, for example, had a trip extension or pre-trip.
🎉 We hope that this feature makes trip planning easier and more seamless for you!
What are Guest Portals and why do I need them?
What does the Guest Portal look like for my clients?