This article explains how to weave the information about flights and transfers throughout the itinerary. Here's how:
1. First, head to your Content Library and click "Area Pages" to expand the table.
2. Search for the area names of the destinations included in your itinerary and duplicate the pages by clicking the "Edit" button.
3. Add a tag "arrive" and press "Save."
4. At the top click on the Page tab to take you into the inline editor
5. Now you can change the right side headline where it says the name of the area to Day #: Arrive in [Area Name] and change the subheadline in italics from Area Overview to Day, Date
6. Hover between the first paragraph and the italicized subheadline until the blue line appears. Click the blue plus button to launch the element library.
7. Add a text block
8. In the newly added text block write in something along the lines of "Upon arrival at Nairobi's Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO), you will be met by a representative with your name on a placard, assisted with your bags, and taken to meet your private driver who will transfer you to your hotel for the night." or "Today you will fly via schedule flight from Nairobi's Wilson Airport to Lewa Conservancy in the Laikipia Plateau. Upon arrival at the airstrip at Lewa, you will be met by your guide and taken via game drive into camp for lunch."
9. While you're here you may want to tweak or delete any of the Area page content you would like to also customize by hovering over images to delete or update, or by clicking into text blocks to delete or update.
10. Save the page and repeat for the other areas in included in the itinerary by clicking Back to Content Library in the top left.
Great job! 🙌
Now let's create that itinerary. Click here for Part 2.