Now that you've customized the Area page content, you're ready to start creating your itinerary. Here's how:
1. First, head to your Itineraries dashboard and click Create New Itinerary and then New Itinerary from Sample, and search for the itinerary with notes "relevant days."
2. Enter an existing File Name or Create a New File, update your Internal Itinerary Notes to include the guests' names and any relevant details that might help you easily find this itinerary again later, enter the guests names in Prepared for (or leave that blank), and enter the Travel dates (or leave that blank).
3. You can type in your About Us page in the About Us section if you want it to display at the beginning of the itinerary or in the Terms & Conditions section if you prefer it to be displayed at the end of the itinerary.
4. If you have firm dates, click the Organize by Date tab at the top.
5. In the Transfers, Flights, and Daily Activities sections replace the @mentions of the Area names with the tag for Arrive to pull in the pages that you had created in Part 1 of this Help Article - e.g., @ArushaArrive
6. Update the names of the properties in the Accommodations and Rooming section by deleting what's there and @mentioning the property name you would like to include. Make sure to click 'No' when it asks if you would like to include the Area page.
7. Add your Costs and click Next. (Note you can also leave the costs tab blank and hide it once you get to the Itinerary tab if you don't want to display the costs at all)
8. In the Itinerary tab, scroll to the Program Details page from the Table of Content sidebar on the left, and add in the dates and days of the week, if you like. Review the content to make sure you're happy with it and it's accurate.
9. Scroll through the Property pages and add Days and Dates to the Headlines and Subheadlines:
10. And... you're done! 🎉