One of the really valuable features of Safari Portal is that you can provide useful resources for Agents to have easy access to.
These resources can include:
- Providing office contacts
- Providing emergency contact details to be included in guests' pre departure materials
- Providing access to any live availability links you may have
- Share any videos or webinars
- Share information about different room categories
- Share your social links
- Share downloadable images
Here is how you do it:
1. Navigate to your Content Library > Property Pages > click the Edit button next to the Property you want to update
2. Head to the Details tab at the top and scroll down to update any Office Contacts, Emergency Contacts, your Map Coordinates, and Social links.
3. Next navigate to the Resources tab at the top to Update any Rate & Information sheets. By clicking Add Documents you can add things like:
- Rack Rates sheets
- Information sheets
- Fact sheets
- Property or Room Layouts
Note: If there have already been documents added, simply click the + button beneath the existing documents.
4. You should name the document (this will be what Agents and Guest can see when viewing the Resource Library and your Property Portal), as well as any relevant internal tags to help you keep your documents organized.
5. You can remove documents from the page by clicking the trash bin next to the document, or click Edit to detach it from the page and make it inactive, or to change the name or tags.
6. You can also attach a single document to multiple pages by checking the Attach to all properties box when editing a document.
You can also manage all your documents from the Document Library. Click here to learn how.