Welcome to Safari Portal!
You can now update your Safari Portal Property Portal and manage the resources you share with Agents.
To update your Property Portal:
1. First, navigate to your Content Library.
2. Then, click on Property Pages to view all the properties already set-up within your account.
3. Next, click the Edit button next to the Property page you would like to update.
4. This will take you straight into the inline editor of your page. Here you can update any text or images by clicking into the text blocks or on the images icon on the image blocks.
Tips for updating content:
- Only write in the third person. Avoid writing "we" or "our" and write "The staff will offer you a warm welcome" instead of "We will offer you a warm welcome."
- The Property Overview section is meant to be an overview about the property in general - the common areas, location, total number of rooms, etc.
- The Experience & Activities is a high level overview of the activities and experiences on offer. You do not need to write a separate paragraph for every activity available. Once sentence listing them out with a slideshow of images is perfect.
- The Accommodations section pulls in from the Rooms tab. Here you should add information about the different Room Categories available. Make sure these are rooms that can be booked on confirmation otherwise you will get people complaining why they were sold the Green Room but couldn't confirm that room when they booked it. Make sure to write the details about each room category in full sentences - ie, instead of "34m2" please write "This room is 34m2."
- You should not include Inclusions & Exclusions sections in the Fast Facts unless you can guarantee you will update these if they ever change. It is safer to remove these sections (trash bin icon next to the section).
5. Once you have made any updates be sure to click the purple Save button at the top and then the Publish button to push the updates through.