This is our most exciting new feature release yet! With a Tier II subscription, you can now collect and manage guest information like passports, h&d, and travel insurance and share with DMCs and Suppliers in a secure and efficient way with a single click!
THIS IS A TOTAL GAME CHANGER.
Here's how to use our latest and greatest feature:
1. Move a trip to Confirmed
2. Check the itinerary you want to confirm
* Note that the itinerary must have actual dates (and you cannot confirm lookbooks)
3. Click Enter Portal
4. Enter a Title and Internal Notes for this Guest Portal
5. Pull in any pages from your Content Library to appear at the beginning or middle of the Guest Portal such as a Welcome Note and any Pre-travel information pages or packing lists
6. Add any Guest Information you already have on the Guest Forms or leave this blank for the guests to complete themselves
7. Add any Flights & Transfers that you want to add, either through our flights database search or you can add flights and transfers details manually.
8. Upload any Vouchers, E-Tickets, Waivers, or Miscellaneous documents or any relevant links in the Travel Wallet
9. Review Guest Portal
10. Share Guest Portal with guests!
*Note if you are a DMC or working with another agent on this proposal (B2B) you should click the Share with Agent tab on the window below. You can also ask the Agent to share the proposal directly with the guest by having them click the +person icon in the top right of the guest portal once they log in; the invitation the guest would then receive would come from the other Agent.
11. Your Guests will receive an email invitation with a secure verification code to access their portal and complete their forms!
12. This is what your guests will see...
Thank you for being on this journey with us! 💞
Note: Once guests have entered their guest info you can now share the info with Suppliers, Ground Contacts, and DMCs with a single click! Learn about our Send Guest Info functionality here.
You can view the short mini training session on Guest Portals here.
👉 Proceed to next article in Advanced Series >>