There are two options for adding activities to your itinerary.
The first option is to create and add an activity page to your Itinerary, by following these steps:
- Head to your Content Library and create a new Content Page.
- From the Select Page Type dropdown menu, choose 'Activity.'
- Navigate back to the Itinerary Dashboard (create new or edit an existing proposal).
- In the Details tab of the itinerary creation flow, pull the activity page you just created using the @ symbol to search by page name.
You can also write the daily activities out within the Details tab of the itinerary creation flow to appear in the Itinerary Overview, without pulling a standalone page in.
- Edit or add a new line item.
- Choose Activity as the content type.
- Select date the activity is set to occur on.
- Write out the details as necessary.
Here's an example of how this line item would appear in the Safari Overview:
For an activities based itinerary, please explore this other way to structure your itinerary.