Safari Portal takes web security very seriously. You can read more about all the precautions we take to make sure guest information is secure:
MINIMAL SECURITY GUIDE
- Hard drive encryption using AES 128-bit with AES 256-bit key
- Access to Firmware (EFI) is blocked
- Firewall is enabled
- Antivirus software is enabled at all times
- Strong passwords and two-factor authentication are used.
- VPN is used in open networks
- Password management software is used
- Browser extension for added security (https everywhere)
- Authorization on the server occurs through ssh-key
- Only administrators have access to root and sudo
- Firewall is configured on each server
- SSH root access disabled
- Server metrics and services are collected on each server.
- Every server is checked daily for dangerous vulnerabilities using public CVE database.
- Incremental backups are conducted every 6 hours + daily backups.
- Mandatory Access Control for each service.
- Unified access control system for managing all system services (IAM) with 2FA
- Unified SSH user management through IAM
- Linkless Stateless Firewall
- S3/RDS Storage Level Encryption
- Multilevel private network structure based on isolated networks and a routing point between them.
GDPR / POPIA