You can accomplish this by creating and pulling in a designated 'Departure Day page' or 'Closing page' content page into your itinerary.
To do so:
- In the Details tab of the itinerary creation flow, search for 'Departure day' in using @ on the last line of an itinerary.
Here's an example of how the 'Departure Day page' will appear within the itinerary:
As always, you can make any changes you like within the itinerary inline editor.
You can also create your own custom Departure Day or Closing pages by following these steps:
- Head to your Content Library and create a new Content Page.
- From the Select Page Type dropdown menu, choose 'Activity.' Enter departure day details and save page (note: you can edit these details within the itinerary).
- Navigate back to the Itinerary Dashboard (create new or edit an existing proposal).
- In the Details tab of the itinerary creation flow, search for 'Departure day' or whatever you have titled your closing page using @ on the last line of an itinerary.