You can accomplish this by creating and pulling in a designated 'Departure Day page' or 'Closing page' content page into your itinerary.
To do so:
- In the Details tab of the itinerary creation flow, search for 'Departure day' in using @ on the last line of an itinerary. This is for the Classic Builder:
When using the Calendar Builder, add an event on the departure day. Search your Content Library for your already existing Departure Day page and pull it in. Add in any other information that you think will be needed.
Here's an example of how the 'Departure Day page' will appear within the itinerary:
As always, you can make any changes you like within the itinerary inline editor.
You can also create your own custom Departure Day or Closing pages by following these steps:
- Head to your Content Library and create a new Content Page.
- From the Select Page Type dropdown menu, choose 'Activity.' Enter departure day details and save page (note: you can edit these details within the itinerary).
- Navigate back to the Itinerary Dashboard (create new or edit an existing proposal).
- In the Details tab of the itinerary creation flow, search for 'Departure day' or whatever you have titled your closing page using @ on the last line of an itinerary.