If you prefer to display trip costs at the beginning of an itinerary or customize the way you present your costs you can do this by creating your own Costs page in your Content Library and then pulling that page in from the General Info tab when you build an itinerary.
🚀 Pro Tip: you can also save this as a template to re-use later. Check out this help article for more on how to do that.
1. Create a Note about your page called Trip Costs (or something similar) in your Content Library by first clicking Create New Content.
2. Then select Introductory Notes or Miscellaneous from the dropdown.
3. Call the page "Trip Costs" (or whatever you want to call the page) and add the tag "Default".
4. Now, to add that Costs page to your itinerary, navigate to the General Info tab and enter the name of the page in the desired section where you want it to be displayed. In the example screenshot below, we have added the Costs page at the end of the itinerary.
5. In the Itinerary tab, navigate to the page you pulled in from the Table of Contents.
6. Edit the text to add in your Safari Costs here. If you prefer you can give a general cost overview here and leave the detailed inclusions and exclusions for the Safari Costs page at the end, or you might opt to put it all here and hide the Safari Costs page.
Have fun creating beautiful content! 💞