If you prefer to display trip costs at the beginning of an itinerary you can do this by including them either on an About Us page or on a Note About Your Safari page, both of which appear at the beginning of the itinerary.
1. Create a Note About Your Safari page called Trip Costs in your Content Library by first clicking Create New Content.
2. Then select Note About your Safari from the Dropdown.
3. Call the page Trip Costs and add the tag Default.
4. Now when you are creating an itinerary, select that page in either the Note About Your Safari section or in the About Us section (the ability to pull in other types of content pages into different sections here is coming soon).
5. In the Itinerary tab, navigate to the page you pulled in from the Table of Contents.
6. Edit the text to add in your Safari Costs here. If you prefer you can give a general cost overview here and leave the detailed inclusions and exclusions for the Safari Costs page at the end, or you might opt to put it all here and hide the Safari Costs page (future feature).
Have fun creating beautiful content! 💞