It's easy to add links within an itinerary. Some examples of things you might want to add hyperlinks for include:
- Follow us on Social Media
- Find out more about how you can help
- For more information please visit our website
To add hyperlinks to your itineraries or lookbooks, simply follow the steps below:
1. Click into the text block where you would like to include a hyperlink.
2. Highlight the section of text that you want to hyperlink, and click the Link icon from the toolbar.
3. Enter in the website to hyperlink, and press the return/ enter key on your keyboard.
4. The hyperlinked text will now be blue, indicating the hyperlink has been added.
Well done, you've successfully added a link to your itinerary or lookbook!
* Note that you cannot add hyperlinks to the Costs page or the Safari Overview page