This is something that will soon be handled by our innovate Guest Portal solutions, but until that feature is released or if you opt to remain on a Tier i plan, here are step-by-step instructions for pulling in Pre-Travel Information pages into your itineraries:
1. Create the Pre-Travel Page you want to include in your Content Library by navigating to the Content Library, clicking on the Create New Content button and then selecting Pre-Travel Information Page from the dropdown.
2. Add a name for your page - you might call it Pre-Travel Information or Prepare for Your trip (or whatever you would like to call it) and then use the tags to indicate what the page is for, ie, Kenya and Rwanda or South Africa 2021.
3. Click on any of the section headlines to open up that section to be able to type. If you want to change the name of the section simply click the pencil icon to edit. If you want to delete the section use the trash bin on the right.
4. Select a photo to replace the Placeholder image by clicking the Choose Photo button.
5. Press Save when you're done.
6. Now Create Your Itinerary or return to the itinerary you want to pull this Pre-Travel page into by navigating back to your Itineraries dashboard.
7. On the Details tab add a new Row at the bottom of the completed itinerary by clicking the large plus button.
8. Click into the Date column and select Activity.
9. When the calendar picker appears, simply click anywhere outside the calendar to dismiss it without selecting a date.
10. Then in the Flights, Transfers, and Daily Activities use the @ symbol to search the Content Library for the page you just created.
11. If you named the page Pre Travel Information, you might want to add something like "enclosed" or "Addendum: @PreTravelInformation."
This will appear like this on the Safari Overview page:
12. The page will now display after the whole itinerary but before the Costs page.
13. The other way to do this is to create the page as a Miscellaneous page rather than a Pre-Travel Information page and pull it into the Terms & Conditions field on the General Info tab.
14. This will display the page at the end of the itinerary, after the Costs page.