🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Desert & Delta Safaris?
Don't worry! Watch this 18 minute video featuring all you need to know about these magnificent camps 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Desert & Delta Safaris:
- One of the oldest Luxury Safari Operators in Botswana (41 years)
- Operates nine camps in six regions across the northern part of Botswana
- Desert & Delta Safaris (DDS) is a circuit driven organization, providing great value through packages (with great nightly rates and value adds) as follows:
- Guests staying 3 nights or more at Leroo La Tau and Camp Okavango are able to book a complimentary sleep out experience on one of the nights in camp
- For guests staying 8 nights or more, one night is complimentary.
- In addition to this, guests are also offered a scenic helicopter flip at Camp Okavango or Xugana if staying 10 night or more
- This means guests booking an itinerary of 10+ nights would be eligible for complimentary sleeps outs, free nights, and helicopter flips
- In 2023, the team completed a full refurb of Leroo La Tau, along with the complete rebuild of Savute Safari Lodge (reopening 1 June 2024) and refurb of Nxamaseri.
- Desert & Delta Safaris is also building a sleep out experience at the Tsodilo Hills to allow guests a truly unique and traditional culturally historic experience.
- As a proud member of the Chobe Holdings Limited portfolio (the only publicly listed tourism organization in Botswana), Desert & Delta Safaris joins forces with its sister safari company Ker & Downey Botswana and Safari Air (the in house domestic flight operator). Through the partnership with these companies, DDS is able to provide industry partners with a wealth of experiences suited to all types of guests.
📌 If you are interested in learning more about Desert & Delta Safaris, please get in touch with Stephen Frenkel at firstname.lastname@example.org