📌 Note: This article is for the Calendar Builder only
If you have not added any individual events to some days in your itinerary, it may show one page where the only event we have listed is where they are overnighting.
You can use the "multi-day" activity feature to easily share some more context or content here.
Watch this short video tutorial to learn more.
1. Navigate to the Details Tab in the Calendar Builder
2. Add in the accommodation that they will be staying at (if you haven't already)
3. Next, add an Activity Event on the day after the check-in and select the content page that you'd like to include from your Content Library. This could be an Area page that spans over multiple days informing our clients that they have "Free days to explore London" or you could pull in an Activity or Miscellaneous page customized to read something like "Days on Safari."
4. Make sure to check the "Multi Day" option from the Times section.
5. Select the start and end date that the multi day activity will take place from. Leave the check-in and check-out dates clear.
6. Customize the Display Settings section if you need.
And now if we click Save and hop across to our itinerary tab, our itinerary will no longer show an empty page simply reading "Overnight at X Hotel," and instead there will be content displayed on the once empty days.
🤓 Pro Tip: This is particularly helpful for safaris, where the daily schedule typically includes the same routine, such as a morning game drive, breakfast, lunch, afternoon game drive, and dinner. You wouldn't want the itinerary to give the impression that your guests are engaged in a monotonous routine day after day, even though that's not the case.