If you mainly assist travelers who don't speak English and you're fluent in their language, it's a good idea to have all your content in your library in that language.
Here's a quick way on how you can do that:
1. From your Content Library, search for the page you would like to recreate in another language. Let's use the Emakoko Property Page as an example.
2. Click the three dots on the right and then click 'Share' to copy the link to that page
3. Paste the URL into a different window. Then click the gray translation widget on the left side and select the language you want to translate it to.
4. Navigate back to your Safari Portal window and click Duplicate from the three dots next to the Property page that you want to recreate in another language.
5. On the Duplicate window that appears, add a tag for the language that you will be using.
6. Under the Master Propery Page section, simply type in the name of the original Property page to tell the system that it’s the same property, just another version of it. Then click Save.
6. If it's a Property page, click on the Rooms tab and then click Edit to edit the descriptions of each room type. You can now copy directly across from the open translated page that you have in the other window, and tweak it as needed.
7. Keep copy/pasting for all of the relevant sections of the page, editing as required.
8. Make sure to click Save.