For Rectangular Logos:
If your logo is rectangular in shape and is appearing too small at the top of your proposals, here is a quick and easy way to make it bigger.
1. Navigate to your 'Settings' which is located on the dropdown next to your name at the top right of your agent dashboard.
2. Go to the 'Branding' tab and click on your existing logo.
📌 Note: Only the Account Admin will have permission to add or change your logo
3. Now screenshot your logo and make sure to crop in as close to your logo as possible. This will make it display larger.
4. Click 'Replace' and upload your newest screenshot.
💡 Remember: File formats include PNG, JPG, SVG and your logo needs to be less than 1200px x 1200px
Your logo should now appear perfectly on any proposals going forward.
For Square or Round logos:
If your logo is square or round in shape and is appearing too small at the top of your proposals, here is a quick and easy way to make it bigger.
1. From your Itineraries Dashboard, click the blue 'Create New Itinerary' button in the top right
2. Now, click 'New From Template'
3. Search for logo in the search box, and choose whether you'd like to use the Classic or Calendar builder mode
🤓 Reminder: Classic is great for beach holidays and safaris in particular, whilst Calendar works well for itineraries with lots of events and activities pre-arranged on each day
📌 Note: You do need to start from one of these templates first in order for there to be more space to accommodate the different shaped logo.