This is particularly useful if you would like to include directions, for example from the airport to a hotel, or if you would like to pin specific points of interest.
You can use Google My Maps to create any custom map you like and simply drop it into your Itinerary, Lookbook, Content Page, or Guest Portal. Watch this short video tutorial to learn how:
1. Go to Google My Maps
2. Click on 'Create A New Map'
3. Type in your points of interest in the search bar and then click 'add to map'
4. You can customise these points of interest with different colours, names and icons.
5. You are also able to change the base map to reduce the other automatic points of interest that are shown by Google Maps.
6. Click the 'share' icon and toggle on 'Allow anyone with the link to view'.
7. Now click the three dots next to your map's name and select 'Embed on my site'.
8. Now copy the code across to your Safari Portal proposal and embed it using the iFrame element.
If you're unsure on how to do this, make sure to read this article for a complete step-by-step breakdown.