🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On The Safari Series?
Don't worry! Watch this short 9 minute video featuring all you need to know about The Safari Series 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From The Safari Series:
- Located at Lolldaiga Hills
- Family owned, owner run and extremely family friendly - the perfect destination for groups of all ages
- Two rates packages available (part inclusive and fully inclusive) to welcome a wider variety of travelers
- The property mixes the classic tented camp stay with the opportunity to try self driving experiences in vintage cars. Completely unique and not offered anywhere else.
- Easy to access - 4.5 hours by road from Nairobi, 30 minutes past Nanyuki town on a mainly tarmac road as well as by daily scheduled flights from Nairobi and to Maasai Mara. Lolldaiga Hills also has a charter airstrip.
- The landscape is diverse, including open savannah, riverine forest and Kenya's third largest cedar forest, as well as views of Mount Kenya. This diversity means plentiful wildlife such as lions, leopards, cheetahs, wild dogs, elephants, and the "usual" plains animals.
📌 If you are interested in learning more about The Safari Series or would like to inquire about reservations, please get in touch with Moon Hough at email@example.com