🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With An Update From Cottar's Safaris?
Don't worry! Watch this short 13 minute video featuring all you need to know about Cottar's Safaris 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Cottar's Safaris:
- Owned and managed by the oldest established and continuing safari family in Africa, the Cottar family provides genuinely stunning wildlife and wilderness experiences, engaging in the original spirit and essence of safari, and a dedication to the local community
- Located in the famous ‘seventh’ natural wonder of the world, Kenya's Maasai Mara, on a private 7,608 acre conservancy offering the most exclusive access to this highly sought after safari destination
- The award-winning Cottar’s Safaris conservancy offers two accommodation types for any and all needs: the 1920s Safari Camp and private Bush Villa
- Cottar's Bush Villa is an exclusive 10,000-sq-ft, 5 bedroom villa with private pool and hot tub, staff, guides, and more
- Cottar's 1920s Camp includes 5 Luxury Tents, 4 Family Tents (with private vehicle), and 2 Honeymoon Tents, all en-suite, and features an expansive Mess Tent, Explorers Tent, pool and pavilion, spa, and boutique
- The properties offer game drives, night drives, bush walks, running with Maasai warriors, traditional canvas bush baths, sundowners, bush dining, and so many other activities
📌 If you are interested in learning more about Cottar's Safaris or would like to inquire about reservations, please get in touch with Brooke Berlin at email@example.com