🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Ol Jogi?
Don't worry! Watch this 9 minute video featuring all you need to know about Ol Jogi 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal
- Don't forget about our awesome Notice Board!
- You'll find everything you need to know about what's happening at Safari Portal, including weekly webinar registration and updates, past webinars, supplier and property spotlights, inspirational itineraries and lookbooks, collaborative DMCs, release notes (past and upcoming), and news from our Safari Portal team!
Quick Take-Aways From Ol Jogi:
- Ultra-exclusive, 58,000-acre private conservancy in Laikipia, Kenya
- Accommodates exclusive-use bookings only for any number of guests, year round, between the Main House cottages and our Under The Stars luxury tents
- Perfect location for special events such as weddings, birthdays, family reunions, executive retreats
- Minimum of 3 or 5 nights and 4, 6, or 8 guests depending on season; longer stays are highly recommended
- Exceptional security with 100+ security personnel guarding nearly 120 rhinos, elephants, and other endangered and threatened wildlife
- Wildlife sightings of the Big Five plus the Northern Species, cheetah, wild dog, hyena, oryx, impala, and eland, along with a diverse array of birdlife, and more
- Various activities and experiences available on property - guided day and night game drives, walking safaris, interactions with rescued elephants and orphaned rhinos at the Wildlife Rescue Centre, walks with habituated baboons, cultural experiences (visiting Twala Cultural Village and Ol Jogi's Primary school and clinic) and so many others
If you are interested in learning more about Ol Jogi or would like to inquire about reservations, please get in touch with Brooke Berlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.