🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On African Bush Camps?
Don't worry! Watch this 17 minute video featuring all you need to know about African Bush Camps 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From African Bush Camps
- African Bush Camps was founded by a local safari guide (Beks Ndlovu) and has a real focus on the quality of the guiding and providing a personalized experience for guests.
- 3 different categories of camps in 3 countries (Botswana, Zambia & Zimbabwe): Expedition (Raw Luxury - Classic tented), Signature (Luxurious), and Icon (Wildly Luxurious). There's something for everyone with each category offering different style experiences, and it's fun to mix and match the categories of camps as well as the destinations.
- African Bush Camps also have family friendly camps that feature their Ngwana Kids' Club, welcoming children of any age (inquire with Ray about specifics for age restrictions per property)
- Many of the camps have been featured on Travel & Leisure's It List as well as Conde Nast's Top New Hotels in the World list.
- Newest properties are:
- Khwai Lediba (Signature - Luxury camp) in the Khwai concession with access to Moremi. Rack rates currently range from US$590 - US$1245 per person, per night
- Atzaro Okavango (Icon - Wildy Luxurious) in the NG32 region of the Delta. All rooms have private plunge pools, air conditioning and wifi, and you can add on helicopter transfers for added exclusively. Rack rates range from US$690- US$1490 per person, per night
- For 2023 and 2024, African Bush Camps are offering great specials, including a Family option (where kids under 15 years of age stay free) and a Honeymoon option (one person pays the standard rate while the other only pays half price). Be sure to check out the Resource Library for information on special promotions and offers for 2023 and 2024.
If you are interested in learning more about African Bush Camps or would like to inquire about reservations, please get in touch with Ray Berrouët at email@example.com.