🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Lengishu and a Training On How To Group Days in the Calendar Builder?
Don't worry! Watch this 20 minute video featuring all you need to know about Lengishu's family friendly itinerary and how to group days in the Calendar Builder 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- In certain situations, you might want to group days within your Calendar built itineraries in different ways - for example, if you wanted to share information like "Sample days on safari in the Maasai Mara for Days 4-7." This can be done!
Watch the short webinar recording above to learn how.
Quick Take-Aways From Lengishu:
- A sustainable luxurious family home at the heart of Borana Conservancy, one of Kenya’s most successful rhino conservation areas
- Borana Conservancy is a private conservation area allowing for exclusive game viewing and not another tourist in sight
- Home to The Big Five and many other endangered species, Borana Conservancy is one of Kenya’s top wildlife viewing conservancies
- Lengishu House has a team of experienced child minders. Two of our house keepers are infant first aid and we have a number of activities dedicated to our young explorers
- As Lengishu is exclusive use all itineraries can be completely tailored to each guests who visit
- There is still availability for 2023 in August (21-27) and September (1-8 and 11-16), as well as dates in October, November and December