There are two ways of sharing contracts and waivers through Safari Portal.
Option 1: Attach waiver as a PDF
1. Create a content page in your Content Library and attach the blank waiver document there
2. Add that page within an itinerary or lookbook from the General Info tab or using the content block element
3. If you are on a Tier II plan they can upload it back in their Guest Portal under the Miscellaneous section in their forms
Option 2: Using a platform like Digisigner
An alternative solution we recommend is utilizing a platform such as Digisigner, a low-cost third party signature software that can be seamlessly integrated as a hyperlink within a Content Page that you then pull into your proposals.
Once this Content Page (with the hyperlink embedded) has been created within your Content Library, you can easily pull it into multiple itineraries allowing guests to conveniently access the link there and then.
To do this:
1. Create an online account with Digisigner
2. Upload any waivers or contracts that need to be signed by clicking Upload Document
3. Click More, and then click Create Link. When the pop-up appears, click Create Link again.
📌 Note you should check the option the require signer's to enter their name and append to the document, and possibly their email address as well.
4. You can now copy this document link and embed it as a hyperlink within a Safari Portal Content page
What's great about this is that once you have embedded that link into a Content page, you can simply reuse that page anytime you need that particular waiver signed. It's no-maintenance at all after the initial set-up, and Digisigner will store copies of the signed waivers for you.
🤓 Pro Tip: We would recommend creating a Miscellaneous Content Page within your Content Library called Terms & Conditions or something similar and then embed the hyperlink where applicable. Save the Content Page and pull it into any proposals going forward.
And voila! That's an easy way for clients to sign waivers and documents in no time at all 🎉