Yes, you can move several events at the same time! There are a few ways to do this.
Method 1: Move Multiple Events
1. Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard.
2. Click on each event that you want to move. Each event should be selected.
3. Once you have selected all the relevant events, click and drag them to the desired position within the timeline.
🤓 Pro Tip: To de-select events an individual event, simply Shift + Click it again. To de-select all the events, click anywhere outside the calendar.
Method 2: Move A Full Day's Events
If you need to move a whole day's worth of events, simply do the following:
1. Locate the Day # associated with the events you want to move.
2. Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard.
3. At the same time, click on the Day #. This will automatically select all events on that day.
4. Click and drag the selected events to the desired position within the calendar.
Both methods allow you to select multiple events and move them together, making it more efficient to rearrange the order of events within your itinerary.
Method 3: Bulk Move All Events Within a Specific Timeframe
1. To move all events within a certain timeframe, Shift + Click the first day and Shift + Click the last day
2. Simply drag and drop these events to where it needs to go on the calendar
💡 Tip: Remember to make sure that your accommodation dates still make sense!