🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Sungani?
Don't worry! Watch this 11 minute video featuring all you need to know about Sungani 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Sungani:
- Located in a unique privileged location being the most southerly camps in the South Luangwa meaning remote, untouched, and exclusive sightings
- Family owned and operated, providing a high level of personalization to the guest experience
- At the forefront of the operations is conservation of wildlife and the local community, working closely with partners in conservation to protect the area. Sungani has been rewilding and transforming this area successfully since 2019 and hope to show every guest what their contribution is making possible
- New level of luxury in a remote setting - amenities, linen, AC, private pools, game viewing from the deck/around lodge & camp. The properties give quite different experiences in terms of location and design while maintaining the Sungani brand quality.
- Guests are able to elevate their safari by hiring the latest Canon Mirrorless Equipment during their visit
If you are interested in learning more about Sungani, please get in touch with Jordan Davy at email@example.com.