🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On The Royal Portfolio?
Don't worry! Watch this 21 minute video featuring all you need to know about The Royal Portfolio 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- Looking for itinerary inspirations? Check out of Notice Board where we are highlighting The Royal Itinerary
- New itineraries are featured each month
- Check out the Notice Board for all updates from Safari Portal
Quick Take-Aways From The Royal Portfolio:
- The Royal Portfolio can trace its roots to 1999 when Liz & Phil Biden converted their family holiday home into what is now Royal Malewane. They wanted people from around the world to enjoy the same happiness they’d experienced, and make their own African memories.
- Their purpose is to give guests a complete experience and a perfect stay. Their three-part set of ideals ensures The Royal Portfolio team works towards one common goal; a goal that places guests at the heart of everything that they do
- Featuring four stunning options for guests:
- The Silo - a sanctuary in the city of Cape Town, celebrating art, style, and design
- La Residence - located on a private 30-acre estate surrounded by mountains and vineyards, La Residence sets the benchmark for luxury accommodations in South Africa’s celebrated Cape Winelands
- Birkenhead House - with its exhilarating cliff-top position overlooking the whale-watching paradise of Walker Bay, Birkenhead House offers an immersive seaside setting like no other for those looking to retreat and recharge
- Royal Malewane - experience the wild heart of the African bush in comfort, style and privacy, at one of the three luxury safari lodges and private bush villas, each one embodying an exquisite vision of design and ultimate hospitality
If you are interested in learning more about The Royal Portfolio, please get in touch with Kimi Reardon at email@example.com.