🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Lewa Wilderness and an Update on Past Webinars?
Don't worry! Watch this 19 minute video featuring all you need to know about Lewa Wilderness and how to access past webinars 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- Looking for past webinars? Have no fear, we got you!
- You can check out our new Notice Board for links to past webinars as well as registration links for upcoming webinars
- Access through the Help Library in your Safari Portal dashboard, and search "mini-training Wednesday Series."
Pro Tip: The link is included above for even easier access
Quick Take-Aways From Lewa Wilderness:
- Planes, (Camel) Trains and Automobiles: The experiences extend well beyond the traditional safari! From guided walks and breathtaking scenic flights, to unforgettable horse riding safaris (for all ages and levels!), camel riding and even fly camping, there is truly something for everyone here. Of course, a safari wouldn’t be complete without game drives by 4x4 Land Cruiser, two of which were recently converted to 100% electric!
- Air Wilderness: Air Wilderness, in partnership with Scenic Air, brings a daily direct Lewa – Mara – Lewa flight by executive caravan. And please don’t forget the Scenic Flight options available from the lodge
- Wilderness Farmhouse: A private farm-to-fork culinary experience. Join the farm for a guided “back of house” tour ending in the organic garden with a freshly cooked lunch beneath the mango trees.
- Kenya on Horseback: With the stables a mere 2-minute walk from the lodge, guests of all ages and abilities at Lewa Wilderness can experience safari from a whole new perspective – on horseback.
- Walking Wild & Fly Camping: Return to the traditional way of safari! Walking Wild is perfect for those seeking adventure, leaving behind modern land cruisers, enlightening the senses as you co-exist with the wild. A two-night minimum is required but for those with time limitations, fly camping offers a taste of the experience, enjoying an exclusive night out beneath the stars in a simple, but extremely comfortable camp.
- Be sure to check out the first Safari Portal hosted webinar for everything you need to know about the property and history of Lewa Wilderness
If you are interested in learning more about Lewa Wilderness, please get in touch with Kimi Reardon at firstname.lastname@example.org