🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Zannier Hotels and an Update On The New Notice Board?
Don't worry! Watch this 13 minute video featuring all you need to know about Zannier Hotels and an update on Safari Portal's new notice board 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Away From Safari Portal:
- Introducing our new Notice Board
- Access from your Safari Portal (Notice Board) or keep it bookmarked for even easier access.
- Keep up to date on all things Safari Portal - register for upcoming mini-trainings, past mini-trainings, new and past release information, property updates, DMC collaborations, inspirational itineraries, and Safari Portal news
Quick Take-Away From Zannier Hotels:
Zannier Hotels Omaanda
- A seamless sense of place resonates through traditional Owambo architecture and elevated views stretching across soul-stirring savannas.
- Watch wildlife drink at the nearby watering hole, from the infinity poolside.
- Try local delicacies prepared at the Ambo Delights restaurant.
- Discover the soulful healing of ancient Namibian therapies that fuse local roots, herbs, and spices.
- As night falls, gather for star-lit fireside cocktails, around the authentic Boma.
- Relaxation is balanced by adventures through Omaanda’s partnership with Naankusê - a foundation dedicated to the conservancy of Namibia’s wildlife, land, and cultures. Track a rhino or a herd of elephants going for a swim or spy a leopard climbing a Jackleberry tree.
- Windhoek airport is only a 30-minute private transfer
- Zannier Hotels Sonop
- The thrill of adventure is omnipresent. The opulence and finesse of the tented camp constructed on top of granite boulders, set in Namibia’s southwest corner, recalls the 1920’s era of British explorers
- Every object and antique in the tents are carefully selected – binoculars and maps, telescopes, antique desks – to ensure every moment turns into a unique experience.
- The lodge captures the restorative essence of the desert landscape with a spectacular infinity pool and spa to integrate guest’s wellbeing with the natural world.
- When desert adventure calls, guided excursions include horse-riding from the stables, private dining atop of the sand dunes, electric fat-bike, walking trails or hot air balloon safaris.
- The magic continues after dark with an open-air cinema and stargazing under the endless African skies.
- Zannier Hotels Sonop has its own air strip.