🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Colina Verde Mozambique and update on Pre-Travel Pages?
Don't worry! Watch this 15 minute mini-training video featuring an update about using pre-travel pages in itineraries and embedding Google MyMaps plus a spotlight on Colina Verde Mozambique 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- You can use the Pre-Travel Info page template for anything - they work well for content that you want in a list format with a lot of information, but don't want the page to be too long (examples include restaurant or activity recommendations in an area, day-to-day overviews, cruises or multi-day activities, etc.)
- They were intended to be used for Pre-Travel Info content - so the categories are provided for you, but you can change the category names, add new categories, delete categories, and drag and drop the categories into a different order
- You don't have access to the in-line editor, so you can't add photos for example, but you can format the text
- You need to add your own content for pre-travel info under the suggested categories, we don't provide it for you
- Tips to keep yourself organized and your pages up-to-date: tag the page with the date that you last updated it; and within categories that are likely to change often you can add a note at the top that says something like 'Accurate as of November 2022; will be updated closer to travel date'. You can also add a note on the last time you updated the pre-travel page in a Proposal or Guest Portal under 'Internal File Notes'
- Pre-Travel Info pages work well in two places:
- Pulled into a Proposal once it has confirmed (on the General Info tab)
- In a Guest Portal, if you use them (on the General Info tab)
Quick Take-Aways From Colina Verde Mozambique:
- Exclusive use
- Great destination for families and multi-age groups
- Privacy with easy access
- Features a wide range of in house activities