🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Angama and update about Content Filters and Deactivating Itineraries and Lookbook links ?
Don't worry! Watch this 30 minute mini-training video featuring a session on embedding Google MyMaps plus a spotlight on Angama 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- Use Google MyMaps to create custom maps - this is great for showing activities on a map, self-drive directions, or just having full ability to customize your map. You could also add flights, transfers & lines
- Embed the map on any existing page, or create your own 'Map' page template. From here, pull it in on the General Info tab, and use your own map rather than the one that gets pulled in as standard (and just hide that map)
- To embed a map, click the blue + sign (inline editor) to pull up your Element Library, then select iFrame, and then Google Maps and paste the embed code (copied from the menu on Google Maps)
Quick Take-Aways From Angama:
- Opening November 2023
- Angama Amboseli is located the heart of Kimana Sanctuary, which is the first community conservancy established in Kenya and owned by 844 Maasai families
- Angama Amboseli features 10 ensuite tented suites, including 2 sets of inter-leading suites for families
- Angama Amboseli has exclusive traversing rights and unrestricted game viewing
- Elephants are the stars of Amboseli, as large breeding herds move in procession through the Sanctuary. There’s also a good chance you’ll see one of the famed Super Tuskers — elephants whose tusks are truly a phenomenon, weighing more than 100lbs each
- Managing the Sanctuary since 2018, Big Life Foundation, is a non-profit organisation working across 1.6 million acres of land in the Greater Amboseli Ecosystem and directly with communities so that conservation benefits all
If you are interested in learning more about any of the Angama properties, please get in touch with Kate Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org