🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Lengishu and update about Content Filters and Deactivating Itineraries and Lookbook links?
Don't worry! Watch this 10 minute mini-training video featuring a a short session on content filters and deactivating itineraries and lookbook links plus a spotlight on Lengishu 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- Content filters are now available to help easily find content when you need it
- You can filter content in the General Info tab on Itineraries, Lookbooks, and Guest Portals
- You can filter content on the Details tab too for Itineraries
- Need to Deactivate a link? No problem!
- In your Itineraries dashboard, click the three dots next to the Itinerary, Lookbook, or Guest Portal that you want to deactivate, and click 'Deactivate Link'
- Need to make the link active again, click the three dots, and click 'Activate Link'
- Contact us if you want more info or a full training!
Quick Take-Aways From Lengishu:
- Exclusive use only – guaranteeing complete privacy
- Found at the heart of Borana Conservancy, offering incredible wildlife viewing from the house itself
- Borana is a private conservancy offering a wide range of activities including ‘behind the scenes of conservation’ activities such as rhino tracking on foot
- Lengishu was designed with families and groups of friends in mind. The house has a heated swimming pool, fully kitted out gym, sundowner bar and an in-house masseuse, to name a few
- Lengishu offers child minding services with experienced nannies to allow parents some much needed R&R while on safari
- Lengishu is the perfect base from which to explore northern Kenya with a huge ranger of helicopter excursions
- Lengishu is a member of The Long Run and has been focused on sustainability since it was opened in 2019