🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Kafunta Safaris and Creating A Day-By-Day Itinerary?
Don't worry! Watch this 16 minute mini-training video featuring a a short session on creating and using a day-by-day itinerary plus a spotlight on Kafunta Safaris 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- How to build out itineraries day by day
- Use a combination of the Day by Day Itinerary Template (blank) & Content Blocks
- Add day overview information to the Details tab underneath the Daily Summary page on that day
- Pull in Property Pages in the Accommodations column if you want the map to show
- Use Content Blocks on the Daily Summary pages at the itinerary-level
- Contact us if you want more info or a full training!
Quick Take-Aways From Kafunta Safaris:
- Owner run company established for over 20 years
- Three properties in South Luangwa with unique feel and locations, which are all easy to combine into one beautiful itinerary (same level of service, continuity)
- Kafunta River Lodge: one of the best views in the valley and uses a pontoon to cross into the park (May to Oct)
- Three Rivers Camp: spacious luxury tents each with its own star bed
- Island Bush Camp: one of the few remaining authentic bush camps in the valley
- Walking safari available between Three Rivers Camp and Island Bush Camp
- Very affordable properties for high level of service
- Register here for a chance to visit Kafunta
(please see t&c's directly on the website listed, as this giveaway is not at all affiliated with Safari Portal)
If you are interested in learning more about Kafunta Safaris, please get in touch with Izzy Defourny at email@example.com.