🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Hildana Lodge and 5 Tips To Maximise Workflow?
Don't worry! Watch this 12 minute mini-training video featuring a short session on 5 top tips to maximise your workflow within Safari Portal as well as a look at the magnificent Hildana Lodge 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
Here is a quick summary of five of our top tips for maximizing your workflow!
- When you are building an itinerary, to pull in pages using the @ symbol on the Details Tab, the pages first need to exist in your Content Library
- Renaming files and organizing files within the same account (i.e. internal file name)
- Deleting dummy text
- Sharing with agent vs. sharing with client
- Guest Portals: Share with Client vs. Send Guest Info
Quick Take-Aways From Hildana Lodge:
- Only lodge in Kenya on a sisal estate (Teita Estate is the second largest in the world)
- Amazing hikes - lots of hills around, Taita Hills, Mt. Kasigau, Maungu Hill
- Incredible waterhole in front of the lodge with elephant and other wildlife
- Exclusive access to the sanctuary; no other lodge/ guests
- All information is in the Resource Library in Safari Portal, including access to live availability, rates sheets, fact sheets, and more
If you are interested in learning more about what's new at The Hildana Lodge, please get in touch with Melissa Shepherd at email@example.com