🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Cottar's and Insight Into Renaming?
Don't worry! Watch this 17 minute mini-training video featuring a short session on how to rename files as well as a look at the stunning Cottar's 1920 Camp 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- Simply click the three dots on the file level and then select "Update File Name" from the dropdown.
- We would recommend having the same naming convention for all your file names, for example 'Rachel x2, July 2022'; 'Sarah x4, November 2024'
Quick Take-Aways From Cottar's:
- The award-winning Cottar’s 1920s Camp is situated in the 7608-acre private Olderkesi Conservancy bordering the famous ‘seventh’ natural wonder of the world, the Maasai Mara in Kenya and the Tanzania Serengeti game reserve
- The Cottar family have been providing safaris for more than 100 years
- Cottar’s is neighbored by the Maasai community and to ensure guests don’t miss out on the intricacies of this vibrant culture, Cottar’s encourages guests to experience Maasai culture first hand.
- Offers unique and impactful experiences such as hot air balloon rides, spa treatments, local school visits, cultural visits, walking safaris and traditional bush baths
- Fun for kids of all ages
- The 1920s Camp provides the romance of safari under cream canvas tents, the style of the bygone era of the twenties, while at the same time supplying the amenities required by today’s modern world travellers
- The Bush Villa provides a luxury private stay option for up to 12 guests and comes complete with its’ own private 25 meter swimming pool. Offering an abundance of wildlife, a guarantee of privacy, and the highest standards of professional guiding in a luxurious and elegant safari environment.