🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar With A Spotlight On Morukuru Family and Flights and Transfers Tab?
Don't worry! Watch this 22 minute mini-training video featuring the Morukuru Family followed by a short session on how to input client's flights and transfers in Safari Portal 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- The flights and transfers tab can be found within your client's Guest Portal.
- Either you can add your clients flight and transfer information, or your client is able to input their own.
- The idea behind the flights and transfers tab is to finalise all details relating to flights and transfers such as flight number, time of flight, airline etc.
- You can add flights either through the flights database search or you can add flights and transfers details manually.
Quick Take-Aways From Morukuru Family:
- Guests are able to determine their own stay and itinerary due to their exclusive-use concept.
- AtholPlace House & Villa is situated in the heart of Atholl, one of the most beautiful parts of Johannesburg and only a short distance from the commercial centre of Sandton. These two exclusive use properties offer complete privacy and a team of staff on hand to ensure a memorable stay.
- It is often used as a starting or ending point for guests' trip in South Africa.
- Morukuru has their own private concession within Madikwe. Morukuru Family Madikwe consists of three family-friendly properties; Owner's House, Farm House and River House.
- In 2018, Morukuru introduced their ‘Safaris with a Purpose’ package in Madikwe Game Reserve which includes rhino notching and other conservation initiatives.
- The innovative off-the-grid eco-design of five-star four-bedroomed Morukuru Ocean House in De Hoop Nature Reserve perfectly tethers tourism to sustainability.
- The five-bedroom Morukuru Beach Lodge in De Hoop Nature Reserve can be booked per suite, or on an exclusive-use basis. An off-grid idyll for couples or small families seeking a pristine, private beach house in South Africa.