🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar On Lewa Wilderness and Content Pages?
Don't worry! Watch this 20 minute mini-training video featuring Lewa Wilderness followed by a short session on how to build and use content pages in Safari Portal 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- The Content Library is the heart of Safari Portal because it contains all the building blocks that you will use (and re-use) in the itineraries, lookbooks, and Guest Portals (final documents) you put together.
Quick Take-Aways From Lewa Wilderness:
- One of Kenya's original safari lodges.
- Situated on 65,000 acres of pristine wilderness, the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy is renowned for having one of the strongest populations of white and black rhinoceros in Kenya, amongst a number of other pioneering conservation initiatives that guests are supporting with each visit.
- It's a small and intimate lodge with six thatched cottages built into the hillside and three garden cottages situated on the green lawns.
- Lewa Wilderness is family-owned and prides itself in it's hospitality.
- Their range of activities extends beyond the standard safari activities including walking safaris, scenic flights, camelback experiences and fly-camping to name a few.
- Lewa Wilderness has its own small farm and every meal at the lodge includes fresh organic produce from the large vegetable garden. We also get our eggs, milk and goats cheese from the farm which guests are welcome to visit.
Find everything you need to know to sell Lewa Wilderness' fabulous property in the Resource Library including live availability links, videos, images, rates and information sheets.