🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar On Mashatu and Managing Guest Portals?
Don't worry! Watch this short 13 minute spotlight on Mashatu and the new 'Send Guest Info' button within Guest Portals 🌟
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- Once guest information has been added to the Guest Portal (either by yourself or the guest), you are able to share this information with a single click using the 'Send Guest Info' button. This can be found within your Confirmed Itineraries section.
- You would simply enter the name and email address for any suppliers, DMCs, ground contacts, camp managers, or collaborating agents that you need to share the info with, and check the types of information you would like to share.
- The recipients will receive an encrypted message with a verification code and link to download the information as a PDF, CSV, and .zip for passports and insurance documents.
Quick Take-Aways From Mashatu:
- Located in the Northern Tuli Game Reserve of Botswana which is situated between the Tuli Safari Area, a national park in Zimbabwe and the Mapungubwe National Park, a World Heritage Site in South Africa.
- Mashatu shares unfenced borders with both the South African and Zimbabwean national parks in the south and north respectively. This vast area forms part of a cross boundary wildlife conservation area protecting the substantial biodiversity of fauna and flora in this region.
- Mashatu is known as the 'Land of the Giants'.
- Limpopo Valley Airfield is open as an international port of entry and has daily flights to and from JHB.
- Mashatu's brand new eco 5-star lodge named Euphorbia Villas, is set atop a cliff and hidden beneath towering euphorbia succulents.
- Tuli Safari Lodge Mashatu is an exciting new addition to the Mashatu portfolio, set on the banks of the mighty Limpopo River, with beautiful rolling lawns surrounded by sandstone outcrops. This 4-star camp has a swimming pool tucked away against the giant rocks, a star gazing deck, a hide and walking trail within the lodge grounds, as well as its own vegetable garden which supplies the kitchen.
3 Reasons to book at Mashatu:
- incredible game sightings including the more unique desert species.
- the landscape is ever-changing with 8 rivers that wind through the property.
- the amazing team with members of staff who have been with lodge for up to 36 years.