🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar On Everything PDF-Related?
Don't worry! Watch this 7 minute mini-agent training from the Safari Portal team 🌟
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- You can now export itineraries, lookbooks, and guest portals to PDF
- When you are in the inline editor click Save and then Save as PDF
- You can save the PDF version with or without images
- If an image is cropped funny within the PDF, you can simply go back into your inline editor and change the focal point on the image
- If you don't want a particular page to pull through into the PDF, you can click the eye icon
📌 Note: This will hide the page within the live link too
- The client can also generate a PDFs by clicking the PDF icon
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.
Can I export my itinerary/ lookbook/ guest portal as a PDF?
Why are only some of my images pulling through when I export to PDF?
How can I expand the margins on the itinerary PDF outputs?