🎬 Missed Our Wednesday Webinar On Guest Portals?
Don't worry! Watch this 18 minute mini-agent training from the Safari Portal team 🌟
Quick Take-Aways From Safari Portal:
- Guest Portals take only minutes to put together and allow your guests to have everything they need to prepare for their upcoming trip - both prior to and during travel - in one handy link
- You must first move your trip (the whole file) from In the Pipeline to Confirmed before creating a Guest Portal
- Click Enter Portal and then fill in all necessary information. Just like you would do in the lookbooks and itineraries builders, you can pull in any pages from your Content Library to appear at the beginning or middle of the Guest Portal. This might be a Welcome Note or any Pre-travel information pages or packing lists
- Guest Portals are available offline and can also easily be saved to the Home Screen of any mobile device for easy reference at any stage
- You can share guest information like passports and dietary requirements with your DMCs or suppliers with one click. Simply click the Send guest info button from your itineraries dashboard
- If you are a DMC or working with another agent on this proposal (B2B), you should click the Share with Agent tab
- By clicking on the three dots next to any proposal, you can view the activity log of where and when it was viewed, assign to an alt user, archive the trip or delete it
🚀 Pro Tip: All of our mini-training sessions are available via the Help Center in the Webinar Library section.