Why Would You Need Multiple Guest Portals?
In case of multiple families or groups on the same trip, sharing one Guest Portal might not be suitable due to privacy concerns. Rather than managing two separate itineraries or files and having to update in multiple places if for example dates change, you are able to attach multiple, different Guest Portals to one itinerary, within one file.
Duplicating Guest Portals
You can easily duplicate the first Guest Portal to create as many other Guest Portals as are needed for each group or family, all attached to the same itinerary. This way, if anything needs to change on the core itinerary, you will only need to make those changes in one place only... within the confirmed itinerary.
By duplicating the Guest Portal, you will also duplicate the intro note, pre-travel info and any other Content pages attached to the Guest Portal, as well as the Travel Wallet and Flights tab. This saves you from having to redo any of that for the different groups.
🧐 Of course, we would always recommend reviewing and confirming all flights and attachments. If you need to clear any sections, you can also use the handy Clear button.
📌 Note: Guest forms will always clear by default when you duplicate the Guest Portals.
1. Create an itinerary and then move it to Your Confirmed Trips in your Itineraries Dashboard.
2. Create a Guest Portal by clicking Enter Portal
🆘 Need a refresher on how to create a Guest Portal? Click here!
3. Once your first Guest Portal is created, click on the 3 dots on the Guest Portal row, from your Itineraries Dashboard.
3. Click Duplicate.
4. Make sure to add Internal File Notes so that you can distinguish between the different Guest Portals for the different groups. i.e.
- Guest Portal for Richard & Rachel
- Guest Portal for Sarah & James
You are now able to see the different Guest Portals that you have created for the same itinerary:
⭐️ We hope this feature makes your trip planning process even easier and more efficient!
What are Guest Portals and why do I need them?
How to use Guest Portals for multiple families or groups with slightly different itineraries on the same trip?