We know that it happens...and it's not fun when it does!
Your client's trip may need to be rescheduled and you'll have to go through the process of contacting every supplier to make the necessary changes. But thankfully, one thing that you don't need to worry about is updating every date on is your client’s itinerary.
Instead, you can simply change their start date and the rest will automatically adjust... like magic.
How To Change The Start Date:
1. Navigate to the itinerary that needs changing in your Itineraries Dashboard and click Edit.
2. Navigate to the Details Tab at the top.
✏️ Note: If you are working in the Calendar Builder, your process will be much the same and you can locate the Start Date within the Details tab too.
3. Click on the date in bold or the reset icon where it says Start Date. Input the new start date in the calendar.
4. Once the new start date has added, the rest of the itinerary will update automatically.
5. Click Confirm on the pop-up if you would like to proceed with the new start date.
6. Then click Save.