With Safari Portal's search functionality, you can quickly and easily find the content you need by searching for relevant keywords, tags, or categories. This will save you time and increase your productivity, as you won't have to manually browse through large amounts of content to find what you're looking for.
How To Search Using The Search Bar & Filter Function
To search for content in the Content Library, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. There, you can then search by keyword, tag, or category to find the content that you're looking for. If you want to further refine your search, you can also use the filter function found on each individual section of the Content Library.
To use the search and filter function in Safari Portal, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Content Library.
- Once you are in the Content Library, you will see a search bar located at the top of the page. Simply enter your desired keyword, tag, or category into the search bar and click Enter to initiate your search.
- The search results will be displayed on the right of each page section.
- You can further refine your search results by using the Filter Content Options located next to the page type headings.
- To apply a filter, simply type in a keyword and then press enter. The page will automatically update to show only the results that match your selected filter(s).
- To remove a filter, simply click on the "x" next to the filter tag or you can click the "x" next to Applied Filters to remove all of them.
⭐️ Advanced Searching:
When using the search bar in Safari Portal, it's important to note that it will only search within one column on any table ("columns" include, Property Name, Tags, Country, etc). This means that if you enter a search query that spans multiple columns, such as "Emakoko, Kenya", the search won't retrieve any results because "Emakoko" is in the Property Name column and "Kenya" is in the Country column.
In this case the better way to approach searching for "Emakoko Kenya" would be to use a combination of the search bar and the filter function as shown above. First, enter a relevant keyword or phrase, such as "Emakoko" into the search bar. This will retrieve any content that contains your search term.
From there, you can further refine your search results by using the filter option located on the left-hand side of the page. For example, you could type in "Kenya" from the Filter Content Options to narrow down your search results to content that is specifically related to that location.
By using a combination of the search bar and the filter function, you can more effectively search for and find the content you need within Safari Portal.