You can use Activity pages to create re-usable content about tours or activities that you might want to include in the Lookbooks, Itineraries, and Guest Portals that you share with your guests.
Like all the content in the Content Library, Activity pages can be used either to be pulled in as stand-alone pages within any proposal, or as a content block that is pulled in as a section within another page.
This allows you to create components that can be chopped and changed easily within any proposal. For example, you might create the following Activity pages in your Content Library:
- A visit to the spa (with a brief description of the spa, photos, a link to their website, address, and the spa menu embedded as a PDF on the page). You could name the page "Spa visit" and use tags for the name of the spa and/ or the city.
- A profile page for a restaurant (again with a brief description of the restaurant, link to the website, a few photos, address, and the menu embedded as a PDF). You could name the page the name of the restaurant and use tags for the city and/ or date the page was created.
- A visit to the Daphne Sheldrick's Elephant Orphanage
- Shopping at local markets
Once those pages are built, you could pull any of them in as standalone pages within an lookbook or itinerary, or you could pull them in as blocks within any other page - for example, you could create another Activity page in your Content Library and call it Sample Day in Nairobi and then on that page use the Block element to pull in all the activities you already created per the above. So your "Sample Day in Nairobi" page now includes: a visit to the Daphne Sheldrick's Elephant Orphanage, shopping at the local markets, a visit to the spa, and a dinner reservation at a local restaurant.
Similarly, you could also pull in those activity pages as sections within any other page of an Itinerary or Lookbook.
Things to know about Activity pages
- When you pull Activity pages in from the Details tab while creating an itinerary (using the @mention way in the Classic Builder), those pages will pull through showing the date that they were pulled in on. For example, if you @Shopping At The Local Markets on the December 21 row, when they page appears in the itinerary it will show the date December 21.
- Note this is different to Miscellaneous pages which do not pull the dates through when @mentioned from the Details tab
- When you pull in Activity pages using the Block element into another page, they will pull through with the page name
- Again, this is different to Miscellaneous pages which do not pull the page names through
🤓 Pro tip: if you want to "convert" an Activity page to a Miscellaneous page, simply create a new Miscellaneous page and then use