As its name suggests, Miscellaneous pages can be used for, well, miscellaneous things. Some examples of what you might want to use a Miscellaneous page for include:
- Your Company's Terms & Conditions
- Example name: Terms and Conditions
- Example tags: Your company name
- 🤓 Pro tip: if you require your clients to sign a waiver, you could create a link to a waiver template using Digisigner or similar and then simply hyperlink text to that waiver form within your Terms & Conditions page, or within a Next Steps page like below.
- Next Steps
- You might create a page that has a list of next steps like: "If you are interested in moving forward with this itinerary, you will be required to send a non-refundable deposit of 25% to the following..." or "Please complete this waiver by clicking here" (see above).
- Re-usable "snippets" that might be helpful to use as blocks within proposals
- These might include things like "You will be met by a representative holding a sign with your name on it and transferred..." or "Tonight you will have dinner at leisure"
- You could also create snippets that include information about Flights or Checking InYou don't have to use Fact Facts icons, and if you know you would only ever pull the page in as a block (section within another page, rather than a standalone page), then you don't need to set a primary image either.
The possibilities are endless with Miscellaneous pages - information about Conservation projects, Disclaimers, Inclusions & Exclusions page templates, restaurant recommendations in a city, about "Emirates Business class," packing lists.
Any miscellaneous content that you might ever re-use can be created first as a miscellaneous page and then pulled into any proposal as needed later. We generally recommend to create Content Pages as needed so as to build out your Content Library organically.
Things to know about Miscellaneous pages
- Miscellaneous pages don't have any character limits on the text blocks
- Miscellaneous pages don't pull in the page name when used as blocks
- Miscellaneous pages don't pull in the date when pulled into Itineraries by @mentioning them on the Details tab
- If you delete all the placeholder text blocks on a Miscellaneous page, you will lose the ability to access the Element Library
🤓 Pro tip: if you want to "convert" an Miscellaneous page to an Activity page, simply create a new Activity page and then use a block to pull the content in