Welcome to your Quick Start Guide to your Account Settings
This is where you can update your set and manage all of the following:
- Your company logo that is automatically displayed by default on any proposals you create. It will display instead of 'Your Logo Here':
- The contact details guests see when you share proposals with them. This can be changed under Communications Preferences in your Account Settings tab.
- Whether you would like to be notified by email when guests are viewing the proposals you shared with them. You can opt in by checking this box in your Account Settings tab:
- If your company has white labeling enabled, you can create and edit personas with other company contacts, logos and brand colors that can then be easily applied to any proposals in the Persona Bank.
If you are the Account Admin for the company, you will also be able to manage the following:
- API settings in case you want to connect Safari Portal to any third party quotation platform where you are building out the pricing component for trips. This allows you to build the quotation and click a button to generate the Safari Portal proposal.
- Customized Link Sharing to set up custom domain links for the proposals you share - for example itineraries.your-company-name.com/mayas-itinerary instead of itineraries.safariportal.app/94864586348456
- Add or remove users on the account
- Set user permissions by allowing users to see all the files on the itinerary dashboard or only their own. You can do this by checking the 'Can view all files on Itinerary Dashboard' box in your Users tab:
- Update the account admin
- Manage your subscription plan, billing information, and billing history with past invoices