Welcome to your Quick Start to the Element Library. You will come across the Element Library anytime you are working in your inline editor whilst creating Content Pages, Lookbooks, Itineraries, and Guest Portals.
What is the Element Library?
The Element Library is a collection of various tools that are designed to provide you with maximum flexibility and creative freedom when creating your own content and proposals. The elements in the Element Library include the following:
- Add a new section to your page
- Add text blocks to your pages
- Most text blocks have a character limit of 630 characters to encourage you to break up large chunks of text with images, video, or other elements
- Style or hyperlink your text using the toolbar
- Search the Safari Portal Media Library for the perfect image
- Upload any of your own images; any image you upload will automatically save to your Media Library to be re-used later
- Adding a single image will create a single image spread; two images will create a photo grid; three or more automatically creates a slideshow
- Safari Portal supports Youtube, Vimeo, and Wistia
- Simply copy and past the video link right into your pages to add a dynamic element and really bring your proposals to life
- Use a fun icon so guests can easily process important information visually
- Embed any PDF document into the existing page
- Guests will be able to view, open, or download the PDF
- The PDF will automatically be saved to your Document Library so you can re-use again later
- Blocks allow you to re-use anything that already exists within the Content Library as a section within the existing page that you're on
- This allows you to embed Google Maps or Google My Maps with directions or custom points of interest
- iFrames also allow you to embed any TripClip videos
By utilizing these elements, you can easily create visually appealing and informative content to communicate your own personality and expertise.
The Element Library is an indispensable resource for anyone looking to create high-quality, visually stunning content within Safari Portal. To learn more about the individual elements and how to use them, make sure to explore the Element Library section.